2/13/15

Christian's 1st Birthday!

My little baby boy is growing up!! I can't believe he is already 1 year old. It's really scary how quickly time passes. But I'm so proud of my baby & the wonderful person he is becoming. He is such a charmer.
I can't believe, this time last year I delivered this handsome little guy. I seriously remember it like it was yesterday. Being induced and him not wanting to come down. Being in labor for 44 and a half hours before he arrived. My prince is everything and more to me.

This past year has taught me to be patient. I was never really a patient person, but having a demanding baby and being a nursing mom has taught me to be patient in any and everything. My son has taught me to love each and every flaw about myself. He taught me to smile and laugh at the simple things. He taught me to be happy in the moment. I can list so many things he's taught me.
Being a mom is no smooth ride, it has its ups and downs. I am over joyed with this day and having such a perfect little boy! He makes my life much more fun and crazy.
He's my twin and my right hand. He's one of my favorite men (besides his father) and I will forever know what true love is thanks to him.
Happy birthday to my little boy! I wish him many more awesome ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.