7/5/13

Maternal Family...


Hi love nugget!

Hope you're having a ball inside me. Just wanted to write this quick letter to you because I constantly find myself shedding tears over this. I'm not sure if you'll ever meet my half of your family and it hurts so much. As much as I would love you to, they are just too much. I wish the good outweighed the bad, but it never does. My family just doesn't know how to get over their egos and issues and simply love through differences.  I wish they did. All I want for you is to know that even if you never ever meet them, I love you and we'll get through it together. Hopefully one day I can have you meet them, but who knows. I'll just pray to God that someday things will be much better and you can at least one of your aunts and a cousin or two from my side of the family tree.

Anywho, I love you my little jelly bean and can't wait to see you during the sonogram tomorrow.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.