7/1/13

Weekly Update | 6 Weeks

6 weeks & 2 days.
I swear I look like I'm farther along then I am. I maybe 10 weeks or I maybe 6 weeks. As of now, I believe I'm 6 weeks along, but sheesh being petite and underweight makes me look months pregnant -- lol.

How far along? 6 weeks and 1 day.

Total weight gain: When I went to the doctor last week they said 82lbs. I've gained 2.5lbs so far.

Size and growth of the baby: The size of a pea. I get actual measurements when I get the sonogram done this Friday!

Gender: Too early to tell.

Maternity clothes: None yet, but the way my belly looks, I swear I need bigger shirts and tons of maxi dresses.

Sleep: Sleep has been great!

Best moment(s) of the week: This past week I meet with the prenatal nurse

Movement: None yet, just slight cramping here and there.

Food cravings/aversions: Still craving seafood badly, but now I'm craving hot wings too!

Morning sickness: Not much, I just eat a few crackers and drink water when I feel the queasy feeling coming along. 

Symptoms: Sore breast, tender & itchy nipples, frequent need to pee and fatigue. Recently just started getting back pains as well.

Labor Signs: Way too early!

Belly button in/out: The same, I've always had an outtie.

Mood: My mood has been crazy. Been really emotionally lately and my attitude has been through the roof.

What I miss: Small crop tops, comfortable bras and being able to freelance as a makeup artist. I miss being able to sleep at night without having to pee so many times as well ... lol!

What I'm looking forward to: My sonogram appointment on Friday. Really want to know if I am really 6 weeks or if I'm 10 weeks. Looking forward to getting my energy back up and also doing a bit more walking around outside (hopefully). 

Overall, looking forward to this week!
Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.