9/8/13

Weekly Update | 16 Weeks

Good morning everyone!

I haven't done a weekly update since my 7 week update in early September, but not much has happened since then.
Above is my belly shot for only 16 weeks... I look like I'm about 5 months, so my belly is going to be big by the end of this pregnancy.

How far along? 16 weeks and 1 day..Already three weeks into my second tri!

Total weight gain? About 6.5lbs since I found out I was pregnant.

Size and growth of baby? Baby is about the size of an avocado.

Gender? Find out in 3 weeks!! Praying for a baby girl.

Maternity clothes? Should be wearing them, but I don't. I try to stick to leggings, button ups and loose tops.

Sleep? During the day I can sleep for houra if I'm bored, but at night I can't seem to fall asleep until the hours of 2 to 4am. I need to fix that!

Best moments? Since my 7 week update...there really hasn't been any. I've been down in the dumps for a while.

Movement? Sometimes it'll be slight movement as if baby is moving from my left side to right, but no kicks as of yet.

Food cravings? Seafood, French fries, ice cream, milkshakes, smoothies.

Food aversions? Macaroni salad, tuna fish, grilled burgers & franks.

Morning sickness? Nope, just get nauseous if I don't eat right away after taking my prenatal vitamins.

Symptoms? Back pains along the sides of my spine, headaches, mild cramping, dry skin, itchy belly, mild breakouts on face and nasal congestion.

Labor signs? None

Stretch marks? Nope, been using my Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion for stretch marks.

Belly button? Starting to poke out a bit more and stretch.

Wedding ring? On, still can fit them both.

Happy or moody? Moody all the way. One minute I'm happy, the next upset, then I want to cry. My emotions have been a rollercoaster. I rather be alone then around others including my fiance.

What I miss? Wow...summer!!! I didn't do all that I planned due to being pregnant. No clubbing, drinking, partying, beaches, pools or even work. Wish I could have found a job.

What I'm looking forward to? My ultrasound to see what I'm having, baby shopping and doctor appointment. 

Quite excited for my anatomy ultrasound. Simply can't wait to see what I'm having so I can start shopping.

Something I also wanted to start doing is giving myself a weekly and/or monthly goal just to keep me active, aware and happy.

Weekly Goal(s):
1. Take a walk everyday.
2. Do yoga at least twice for a minimum of 15 mins.
3. Drink at least 3 bottles of water.
4. Spend time bonding.

Monthly Goal(s):
1. Drink more water.
2. Take more pictures of myself and belly.
3. Be more happy and friendly.

Thanks for checking out my 16 week update.

Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.