10/27/13

Weekly Update | 23 Weeks!

Can't believe I'll be in my 6th month by the end of next week -- it's so surreal! I have yet to do any real baby shopping as I want to confirm my baby's gender on Nov 8th. Ready for my baby emotionally!
Loved my outfit that day! Just realized I can still be fashionably stylish and pregnant. I'm starting to feel so amazing!!!

How far along? 23 weeks!

Total weight gain? 13.5 lbs

Size & growth of baby? About the size of a pomegranate. 

Gender? Boy -- still waiting for second ultrasound for confirmation.

Maternity clothes? Nope, but I should be since all my clothes are tight. Going the budget savvy route -- buying my clothes 1 or 2 sizes bigger!

Sleep? I so hate insomnia. That's all I can say about sleep. Lol.

Best Moments? Getting my test results from genetic counselors. Baby has normal chromosomes! I feel so at peace.

Movement? Oh boy, am I! He kicks a lot more now throughout the day. Especially after a quick snack or good meal. He loves to stretch his little body.

Food cravings? Lay's Barbecue chips, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies, ice cream

Food aversions? Nope, not that I can think of.

Morning sickness? None still so far! I feel lucky.

Symptoms? None this week actually. I do, however, get back pain if I'm either sitting up straight or standing for too long.

Labor Signs? No, thankfully! Trying to make it to 9 months with no labor signs, unless Braxton Hicks contractions count -- lol

Belly Button? Out and still getting darker -- ewwww

Wedding/Engagement Ring? Can still wear it with my skinny little fingers.

Happy or Moody? Surprisingly, I've been pretty happy with things. I guess it's because of me reading my Bible consistently every morning along with my Joyce Myers reading and I Declare by Joel Osteen. Trying to keep myself as spirtiually grounded as possible -- even though I still have a few kinks and flaws to work out, I'm getting there and it's making me a bit happier with myself, my life, my future and all that's going on.

What I miss? Summer weather!

What I'm looking forward to? Reconfirming my baby's gender and baby shopping!

Seriously, I can't believe these months are flying by for me. Starting to enjoy my pregnancy. Just can't wait for the day of new life and the perfect addition to a new start.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.