3/7/14

Baby's Two Week Update


Height: 20 inches

Weight: 6lbs 6oz

Routine: His routine as of now is sleep for two hours, wake up to eat every two to three hours, change diaper every three to five hours (depending on what his diaper is looking like and if we are both sleep) and bath time between 7 and 8pm.

Eating: He is currently drinking breastmilk every two hours and if he takes formula he drinks it every two and half to three hours.

Sleeping: He sleeps in two to three portions (if that's even the right word to use). He is pretty good with his sleeping, but at night he prefers to sleep on my chest or near me on my bed rather than in his bassinet or boppy.

Sizes: In clothing he can get away with some NB and 0-3 months if they are made small and not wide. He probably can wear preemie clothing as well. In pampers he is still rocking NB sizes in the Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive.

Milestones:
In two weeks he has accomplished the following:
  • tummy time
  • holding head up on own
  • alert
  • watches tv
Those first two weeks were a bit hard for me, but with the help of my mom I've been doing just fine as a new mom. Still working on waking up in the middle of the night and early mornings between 2 and 5am.

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.