12/31/13

And It's Down To The Wire...

Dear Jellybean,

Yes I've been calling you jellybean lately because you remind of a jumping jellybean -- lol. Anywho, this isn't a real formal letter, it's more like a note. I just wanted to let you know that we made it through a full 7 months without complications and I'm truly blessed. I am grateful that the most issues we've had is back pain and nothing more. You're healthy, I'm healthy and we are doing just fine. I go for my 33 week appointment on Friday and my next sonogram is during week 36 so I'm excited to see how big you are and how much you weigh.

To think, just on my 22nd birthday I was blessed with such an amazing gift. I couldn't ask for anything more, but than your dad proposed to me a month later which made it all the more better. Yes, I was a bit nervous and started to treat your dad really mean, but I got over it and began to accept that my life is changing for the better.

You will be here in February -- any time after Feb 2nd (which is when I'm full term) is fine with me! I am quite excited for your arrival. There's not much more to say than I love you so much my little jellybean. Even as I type this up you're moving about and stretching those limbs.

XoX,
Your Excited Mommy

P.S. I did switch your name around :) It was Christian Jaiden at first, but since I love the name Jaiden so much and your nana and uncle decided that would call you Jaiden instead I opted to make your name Jaiden Christian which sounds more better according to your father.

Love you jellybean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.