12/7/13

Wedding Update #1

Here is the first update of many to come! I wasn't going to start this until Fall 2014, but being as that my wedding is moved up a whole year I figured I'd start now. My wedding was originally set for May 28th, 2016, but it's been moved to May 2015. Still on a Saturday though. I have most of the basics set for my wedding.

Date: May 30th, 2015

Colors: Tiffany Blue & Mint Green

Accent Colors: Gold, Silver & White

Theme: Love In Full Bloom...still debating if I want a theme.

Location: New York City, venues not picked yet.

Time: Late Afternoon into evening.

Bridal Party: A total of 23 so far ... once I find a flower girl it will be a total of 24 people -- not including parents and grandparents.

I already have our honeymoon location set as well which I'm excited for, but I am nervous because it will be my first time on a plane.

I have picked out my wedding dress via online, but I'll go see it in person in May and do some dress fittings. I mean it's the perfect dress from David's Bridal that is already made for petite women. I also found it in the perfect color --- IVORY with hints of champagne and gold!

Yes, I want a ivory or cream dress. No white! Why? 1) I don't want white. It's so expected. 2) Get's dirty easily. Truth be told, wedding dresses use to be ivory or cream back in the old days...way before the 1700's (learned this when I was taking up fashion merchandising and retail marketing).

Well that's it for now...

No more to really chat about for now. Once my little jellybean is born I'll have more to update you all on.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.