12/22/13

Weekly Update | Weeks 29-31

Hello my loves! This is my last 4 week update which I'm quite excited about honestly. Come January I go to the doctor every two weeks which is quite exciting. I also have my next sonogram during week 36! OMG, can't wait to see my jellybean on the screen. My doctor did prescribe me some new prenatals with iron in them plus extra iron to take so I'll be enjoying my vitamins for a long time.

I did get my blood work and glucouse tests back. Glucouse was negative, HIV was negative (duh!) and my iron count was low. Started at 38 pre-preg and now I'm at a 32.8 which I figured from the start. My iron fluctuates a lot strangely. 
Other than that, everything else is pretty great!

How far along? 31 weeks!

Total weight gain? I've gained 24.5 lbs total.

Size and growth of baby? He should be about 3.5lbs now and the size of a coconut.

Gender? He is all boy!

Maternity clothes? Nope, but I definitely should be. Just refuse to purchase any...I only have two months to go anyway.

Sleep? Ummm, yeah if I'm not paying this lil boy no mind or having back aches which is rarely. The lifestyle of a mommy lol. 

Best moments? Feeling every movement, planning with my mother and just being able to relax here and there when he's not moving as much.

Movement?
 They are a lot more frequent now. The slighest twitch, roll or turn and I feel it all. Mostly on my sides, lower abdomen and when he's pushing at my bladder (painful).

Food cravings? Fried chicken, french fries, frozen fruits, ice cream, french vanilla cappuccino and sleepy time/chamomile tea.

Food aversions? Macaroni salad.

Morning sickness? Nope. None so far in my pregnancy!

Symptoms? Dull back pain on upper back, PGP (pelvic girdle pain), constipation, belly button pain, sore throat, sore muscles, slight fever, horrible cough, hard time breathing at night.

Labor signs? Nope

Belly button? Out and stretched

Wedding ring? Fits perfectly with ring guard of course.

Happy or moody? More happy lately.  

What I miss? Sleeping on my belly, eating whenever I wanted and tank tops fitting.

What I'm looking forward to? My grandma visiting and celebrating Christmas with my mom and siblings.
Overall, I've been enjoying the last trimester of my pregnancy even though it is kicking my ass. I still have yet to do the second hospital tour -- must do in January for sure and I also got my flu shot done this month as well.

That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.