6/25/13

A skintastic day...

Dear Love Nugget,

Hope you are having a healthy time growing so far. Today has been a great day. Minus your uncle getting on my last nerve as usual I've been good. Lately, my skin has been going crazy which is mostly because I have you growing inside of me. My skin is normally normal; slightly oily in the summer and slightly dry in the winter. Now that I'm pregnant not only has my skin type changed, but my regimen has to change as well. After reading What To Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff and doing some research I realized my whole regimen and routine needed to be changed to ensure your safety during the next 7 and a half months. I'll do a post on my skincare on my beauty blog though.

Today I ate pretty well. For breakfast I had my prenatal vitamins with ginger ale and crackers to ease the nausea. An hour or two after I made two bowls of delicious Frosted Flakes with 2% milk. For a snack I had crackers and strawberry yogurt...yum! For lunch I had some yellow rice and beans, baked chicken, stew chicken with water from this Spanish restaurant called D'Angie (Dominican and Mexican food). For a snack I had crackers and water. I haven't eaten dinner yet, so hopefully it's great.

Only a few hours left before my first appointment and I'm praying it all goes well. I have a few questions for the doctor already and come Saturday I'll be handling other business with your nana (your grandma).

Overall, I feel blessed, excited and nervous. I've even gotten a few reads to show you in the next post. In the meantime, keep growing my love.

Love,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.