6/24/13

Weekly Update | 5 Weeks

5 weeks and got a bump.
So here's my first belly bump picture and update of many to come. Considering that I'm petite and tiny, I'm bound to show sooner than others sadly, lol. This is going to be a funny pregnancy being that I'm only 4'11". People always assume they know my age.

For the record, I am 22 years old and born June 3rd, 1991.

How far along? 5 weeks and 1 day.

Total weight gain: Not sure just yet, pre-pregnancy weight is 79.5lbs. I find out my weight on Thursday at my GYN appointment.

Size and growth of the baby: About the size of an orange seed.

Gender: Too early to tell.

Maternity clothes: None yet

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good. I find myself tossing and turning a lot of nights. I can't lie on my stomach obviously, but now it's uncomfortable to lie on my back for too long or my right side. I tend to sleep on my left side. I do get slight cramping at night which probably means my uterus is growing. Also been having some crazy dreams lately too. Despite that, I find myself going to bed earlier then I'm use to and sleeping like a baby when I am knocked out.

Best moment(s) of the week: This past week has been great. I went to purchase a cute pregnancy journal and book from Target. I got the courage to tell my spiritual parents and grandmother. That helped me relieve a lot of stress. My boyfriend came to NY to spend the night. He also went to church with me and meet my spiritual parents. This past week was great!!

Movement: None yet, just slight cramping here and there.

Food cravings/aversions: I've suddenly got a huge dislike for grilled burgers and hotdogs. I have, however, been craving a lot f seafood, smoothies and french fries. My normal loves.

Morning sickness: I guess...I do wake up some days with headaches and nausea but they don't seem to last longer than an hour or two once I've eaten.

Symptoms: So many symptoms! Sore breasts, cramping, nausea, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, dry skin, breakouts and food aversions.

Labor Signs: Way too early!

Belly button in/out: The same, I've always had an outtie.

Mood: My mood has been quite happy, but I tend to get aggravated quite quickly.

What I miss: Currently, my skincare regimen and products. I can't use my serums anymore until after birth. My skin has been dry so my regular summer moisturizer isn't working as efficient. I also have been breaking out, but can't use any products with salicylic acid in it, so it's been hard taking care of my skin.

What I'm looking forward to: My GYN appointment on Thursday and going skincare shopping. I need to start using Palmer's Cocoa Butter to help prevent any stretch marks.

Overall this all has me excited day by day to see you little one. Can't wait until the first ultrasound.
Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment. All comments are read and appreciated.